not the real date yet...

.

Saturday, October 27, 2012

and she's at it already!

Thursday evening we were greeted at the door by a GIANT box from the nice 'ol UPS man! Upon checking  out the contents it was quite clear who this box belonged to! My daughter, Landyn was more than ecstatic as she opened it making remarks like, "it's what I've always wanted!" As if my daughter isn't already spoiled enough- we're adding another spoiler to the group! I am truly blessed to have matched with someone willing to send my daughter little (and giant) gifts to make sure she feels special!

Our contract has been reviewed by both attorneys and HOPEFULLY we'll have it signed and completed this upcoming week! I am so very excited to get started on this journey with such wonderful people!


No comments:

Post a Comment