not the real date yet...

.

Sunday, December 2, 2012

...a little pain

This post is going to be difficult to write which is why it's a few days late. Last week we received a phone call from the clinic saying they did not believe I would make a good carrier.
...heart break...
After further phone calls and 3 trips to my OB/GYNs office, I feel much more educated and understanding of how the medical records review process works. Alongside with my doctor and Tara, I feel prepared and confident going in to a consult with yet another new clinic.
Needless to say, our trip to New Jersey was postponed. However, I do need to give an explicit amount of praise to the relationship I have been able to build with Tara and Andres. They are not leaving my side, nor am I leaving theirs. We are in this together and I feel so blessed! God is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment