not the real date yet...

.

Thursday, December 6, 2012

...a quickie

Tara & Andres went for their first appointment with our 3rd clinic this morning. Tara sounds very happy about it! ::deep breath:: it's all going to work out! They said my uterus looks good and now we're just waiting  for the rest of my records from the hospital where i delivered my daughter. Tara has another appointment on the 18th to meet with the clinic's surrogacy team! woohoo! As of today the plan is to run her through a donor cycle and then test and freeze all embys if they look good- and possibly a transfer in February or March. It's definitely not the time line we originally set out with, but God's got a plan! I'm just so relieved at this point that they have seen most my records and everything looks good. I'm more than happy that they are happy with the clinic and i CANNOT wait to get to NJ and finally meet them face-to-face!

No comments:

Post a Comment